Monday, January 18, 2010

Making what the customer wants and SV style vs China style

Okie.. We've (E3Alive) changed our idea like for the 4th time already. Luckily, we have not did serious work on it. Firm believer of asking what the customer wants, and doing it. Phew, did not waste effort.

Meeting more people this week, gotta prepare name cards! =) I hope I meet interesting people.
Interesting: intelligent, good character, passionate.

Okie, interesting conversation of the day. There are 2 conflicting entrepreneurial mentalities that I have sitting in my brain.

1. The SV style
Find your passion and do it.
Do it - gather a team, find resources, work your ass off...
Money comes as a aftereffect due to the value you've created.

2. The China style
Find the opportunity, make tons of money, then think about social good (building schools.. donating money)

Err, good friends in both camps, and I don't think they will like talking to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment