Saturday, October 1, 2011

A love story over a lifetime

Quoted from The Straits Times, Lee Wei Ling

He told her: "We have been together for most of our lives. You cannot leave me alone now. I will make your life worth living in spite of your physical handicap."
She replied: "That is a big promise."
Papa said: "Have I ever let you down?"

"Today is a public holiday in Singapore. Can I take a break from swimming."
Papa replied: "No, have a swim. You will feel better after that."

They had concluded that the one who died first would be the lucky one.

“For reasons of sentiment, I would like part of my ashes to be mixed with Mama's, and both her ashes and mine put side by side in the columbarium. We were joined in life and I would like our ashes to be joined after this life."

江蕙 - 家后

No comments:

Post a Comment