Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random - Choose to work with people who hate the same things that you do?

Thought? - Instead of working with people that like the same things you do, why not work with people who hate the same things you do? It seems easier to narrow down the things you hate. People often are willing to state what they hate. They also know what they hate, often with a greater intensity than what they love.

(Sample conversation:
"What do you like?"
"I like being in a creative, dynamic environment. I like challenges.. I like xx xx xx."
It's a never-ending list, and you don't really get what the person is at the end.

"What do you hate?"
"I hate people who make excuses. I hate people who backstab. I hate people who talk a lot, but don't back it up. I hate inconsiderate people. I hate people who need to be told what to do, when it's pretty obvious what needs to be done."
Much much better...
)

It's easy to flip the things that they hate into things that they love to get a better idea of who they are.

Hmm..

5 comments:

  1. "What do you hate?"
    "I hate people who make excuses. I hate people who backstab. I hate people who talk a lot, but don't back it up. I hate inconsiderate people. I hate people who need to be told what to do, when it's pretty obvious what needs to be done."


    Haha, I think everyone pretty much hates these stuff right? So how do you differentiate? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look for passion.

    Hate is a very negative emotion. Stay away from negative people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) Got you.

    But those things really piss me off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bernard
    by trying your best not to be one =)

    ReplyDelete