Sunday, January 17, 2010

Coffee w Jason

Met Jason yesterday for coffee. I was never close to him in school, but it seems so weird that we can talk about topics easily. We share common interests in China. He comes from a tech/finance background, and I come from a engineering? background.

"It's not the amount of hours you work, it's the amount of work you put in the hours." - one of the personal mantras I will adopt.

Want to finish my presentation for tomorrow (suddenly seems quite boring, gonna look up Steve Jobs for tips) and actually start thinking about CS3216. There must be something a group of smart and passionate people can do beyond Singapore, given 3 months.

I can only say that most of the younger ones have the advantage of time to learn, and most of the people around my age have the advantage of a better skillset.

No comments:

Post a Comment