Sunday, January 17, 2010

Biz Case Presentation

NOC is finally over, with the end of my business case presentation. It wasn't pretty, but I really hope that I get an A for it (since I did not get to see what other people presented, I can't be sure). Prof Kau was very nice and asked questions that gave me a lot of space to answer.

Doing the presentation brought back a lot of memories from work. Suddenly, I almost felt that I was back in the office again. However, despite liking my boss and colleagues, I was not very passionate about that industry. However, it was good to challenge myself in a totally unrelated industry.

Running a business to sell it off or running a business cause you have a passion for it? Although I am more inclined to the latter, it seems that I hear a lot of my peers who think that running a business is solely to get it to a point where you can exit. I must qualify that most of them who possess this thought are interested in investments.

Tomorrow will be interesting. It marks the first day that I'm officially meeting the class and my group mates. I guess I'm pretty Zen about the grouping (cause of age?). It does not really matter as much as it did a few semesters ago. When everyone is good, you don't really care.

Going to try to sleep a regular 7 hours this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment