Monday, December 22, 2008

finding a mentor

finding a mentor who can offer advice.

i have had the chance to meet and learn from many people.

great teachers are hard to find.
erik always clears my doubts. pang is always cheerful. reddy is so awesomely intellectual and clear. jeremy taught me lots about creating an encouraging atmosphere, still treating me really well after these years. i really admire him and shu fen, cause they're a really cool couple.

my waterpolo coach, zhong shen gen.

one of my teachers, li lao shi, who told me i was special because i possessed something that would change the world.

recently, jan croeni who taught me sales, work ethics and how to motivate people.

wilson is so hardworking sometimes that it's scary.

kelly, cause he's a really cool geek.

my dad. cause he's really well-respected among the extended family and at work.
mum, cause she's so organised.

dear. because she's really my greatest strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment